Advertisement: Click here to learn how to Generate Art From Text
Title: Multiple issues may occur with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams users may experience multiple issues.
More info: Affected scenarios include, but aren’t limited to:
– Users performing a cold boot may not able to log into teams and will see an “oops” page.
Users may see messages that are missing when they log in or unlock the device after a certain time.
– Channels and chats may not load messages.
– Users cannot view or download media (images videos, audios, call recordings, code fragments)
– Some messages can be delayed in sending
– Call Recordings might take longer to appear in user’s OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online
– Bots are not able to download any attachments
– The timing of sending and receiving notifications of receipts may be delayed
Current Status: Our monitoring systems alerted to an issue that users may experience different impact scenarios in Microsoft Teams. These are outlined in the section More info above. We’ve identified that a portion of the Microsoft Teams service is experiencing a networking issue. We’ve completed a failover in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region and telemetry is showing improvement. We’re continuing work to failover service traffic in all affected regions to remediate impact.
Next update will be on Friday, January 26, 2024 at 9:00 PM (UTC).